Be part of a growing organization of extremely talented technical minds servicing a worldwide customer base. As a member of the Customer Support Team, you will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support and customer service, to HitPath® clients.
HitPath is looking for intelligent, hard-working, creative customer focused support person. We seek dynamic individuals who enjoy learning, helping others and have enthusiasm for solving interesting problems. If you are a highly motivated Individual, this is the team for you.
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for providing a high quality of technical support and customer service, to HitPath clients, via Telephone, Instant Messenger, and E-Mail.
You will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting client issues involving internet ad campaigns, reporting, user maintenance, etc. You will apply your excellent troubleshooting skills and your ability to diagnose and resolve issues. You will be able to provide timely resolutions to support requests while demonstrating superior customer care skills and practices. The ability to recognize priority issues and escalate them accordingly will be critical to your success.
HitPath has a very broad user base so it is critical that you can successfully communicate with individuals from the most non-technical, to deeply technical engineers or senior managers. You will be an active advocate for the customer within our organization.
- Providing necessary support to HitPath clients via telephone, IM and Email
- Act as a resource for clients
- Determine the nature of client issues
- Participate in the development of customer-driven enhancement features
- Perform normal administrative functions associated with a professional position, such as time reporting, project status reporting, and the like
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- A desire to serve customers with a passion
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with limited supervision
- Ability to accurately and thoroughly document your work
- Know how to do research using the internet and the basics of internet marketing and advertising
- Strong self-directed learner with an ability and desire to solve problems and acquire new skills in a fast-paced work environment
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a productive and helpful team member
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college or university, or comparable related work experience and/or training.
The Company offers excellent benefit and compensation programs. If you want to work for a company that is on the cutting edge in the information markets, contact us. This job is located in New Orleans, Louisiana and is not available for telecommuting.